BECOME A CGRN MEMBER
CGRN membership is offered to community gardens, school gardens (K-12), individual or private gardens and advocates that wish to support the Network. Membership is designated by the site of the garden.
The 2013 CGRN Online Application is now available. Pay online through a secure PayPal form and please consider making an additional donation to fund workshop materials, tools and other program supplies.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Give-Away Days: Give-Away Days take place several times throughout the growing season. CGRN distributes seeds, plants, compost, soil, buckets and other garden related materials.
- Tool Libraries: Access to tool lending libraries. Libraries are stocked with garden and construction hand tools that can be loaned to CGRN members.
- Connecting With Other CGRN Members: Based on availability, CGRN can pair your garden with a group of volunteers for the day. CGRN also provides many opportunities to connect with other gardeners throughout the City.
- Workshops and Education: Educational opportunities are available throughout the year on various topics. Workshops are designed to connect you with new information so you can expand your gardening abilities.
- Newsletters, Calendars and Events: A CGRN newsletter and calendar are distributed quarterly to keep you up-to-date on local gardening news and opportunities. CGRN organizes potlucks and garden parties, and hosts fun activities for your garden.
- Other Resources: Members receive resource lists of local organizations that can provide expertise and materials. CGRN is available at any time for members to request additional help including advice on funding projects, choosing plants, designing a Bay-friendly garden and much more! CGRN also has volunteer opportunities available.
If you'd like more information on becoming a CGRN member, please call Anna at (410) 448-5663 ext. 128 or email her.