General registration for SuperKids Camp is now open!
Scroll down for application instructions and a link to the online application.
REGISTER ONLINE, IN PERSON OR BY MAIL!
- Register online (see below for additional information)
- Register in person at our office Monday - Thursday 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Our address is 2100 Liberty Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21217. Please come to the Sally & Butch Michel Center (the 2nd building on our campus; past the Stone House).
- Attend mass registration on April 8th or June 3rd from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at our office.
- Mail your completed forms, a copy of most recent report card and full payment (money orders only please, made out to Parks & People Foundation) to the address above.
For questions, call (410) 448-5663 ext. 132 or email Robyn Trayham.
Space is limited, so please register your child as soon as possible.
You will need the following information before you begin to fill out the online registration form:
- Your child's most recent report card (You will be able to upload PDF format only)
- Your child’s school ID number (On file at your child's school or on your child's report card)
- Emergency Contact Information: Name and Phone Number of someone other than parent/guardian
- Authorized Pick-Up Persons Information: Names, Phone Number, Relationship To Camper
- Medical Information: Doctor’s Name and Phone Number, Insurance Company Name and Policy Number, Date of last Tetanus Shot, Medications (if any)
- Payment Information (Credit Card Information or -PayPal Login Information)
MAIL OR IN-PERSON REGISTRATION
Please read the registration procedures then print and complete the registration form below. Full payment must be made at the time you register your child. Your completed application must be accompanied with a copy of your child’s most recent report card. Money orders only, please!
Financial assistance is available to parents/guardians who are experiencing a financial hardship. Financial assistance is processed at the Parks & People Foundation located at 2100 Liberty Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21217. Please come to the Sally & Butch Michel Center (the 2nd building on our campus; past the Stone House). Financial assistance is determined by a Parks & People staff member based on the financial information provided by the parent/guardian.
One or more of the following is needed to process a scholarship request:
- Food stamp verification
- Two recent pay stubs
- Child support financial verification
- Aid to Dependent Children
- Social Security
- Section 8 awards
We look forward to seeing your child at SuperKids Camp this summer!