Parks & People Foundation is recruiting participants for the Branches Summer Program! Complete the application below by March 13th, 2020.
What is the job?
Participants, in teams of 8-11, work in one of the following fields:
- Conservation – caring for trees & gardens in parks and community green spaces
- Education – teaching elementary-school students on forest hikes and observe stream critters
- Science – conducting research with scientific protocols including a stream study
What is in it for me?
- Paid by YouthWorks, Baltimore City’s summer jobs program
- Weekly outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, and boating
- A Parks & People water bottle, t-shirt, and hat
- Making a positive impact on the environment & the Baltimore community
- Working actively outside
- Learning valuable life skills
What are the requirements?
- Complete the application below by March 13th, 2020
- Submit your YouthWorks verification receipt to Parks & People Foundation via e-mail, in-person, or fax by March 27th, 2020
- Age 15-19
- Registered as a YouthWorks summer worker
- Available to attend the program every day, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., June 29th – July 31st
If you have any questions, please contact the Branches Coordinator, Dave Coyle, by email at David.Coyle@parksandpeople.org or by phone at 410-448-5663 ext. 131.
Parks & People Foundation Reference Form
An applicant for summer employment with Parks & People Foundation listed you as a reference. Your critical appraisal and confidential evaluation of this person will greatly help in selecting our staff. You can find more information about the position on our website: https://parksandpeople.org/about/join-our-staff/